If you’ve enjoyed our recent articles covering the role negligence plays in personal injury law and some of the factors that are considered in personal injury settlements, you may find some of these additional resources helpful:
- Pain and suffering is a blanket term used to encompass a large spectrum of post-injury effects. To learn more about exactly how it is evaluated, see this article.
- While personal injury calculators should only be used as a rough guide to estimate the value of your personal injury claim, they can nonetheless be a helpful tool to get you started.
- Everyone has heard the term negligence, but many aren’t sure exactly what elements need to be proven during a trial. Check out this article to learn more.
- The modern-day Canadian legal system consists of a mix of elements from both common law and civil law. Read this explanation to learn about the origins and history of both.
- If you need a refresher on what to do after a car accident, take a look at this list from Wheels.ca.
- Suffering a physical injury can impact you emotionally. Read this article to learn about coping with the emotional pain of physical injury.
If you would like more information or have questions, call S.J. Chip Petrillo Law Barristers and Solicitors at (888) 309-6576.