Are you tired of the hassles of running and administering a solo practice?
We understand that you love the challenge, but maybe you’re getting bogged down in administrative and financial work that is taking you away from what you love the most: practicing law.
We’re a small firm looking for an experienced litigation lawyer to join our friendly team of colleagues in the field of personal injury law.
At Petrillo Law, we can offer you the kind of variety and professional challenge you’re looking for without the hassles that come with running your own shop. Your cases will be varied and you’ll be working alongside professionals with years of practical experience.
What we can offer:
- More hands on experience than in a large firm, and more time spent on cases than on administrative paperwork
- A relaxed, informal and collegial working atmosphere – we know each other by our first names!
- A strong client focus – we work to help them get what they deserve under the law
What we’re looking for:
- 3-7 years in litigation; plaintiff and defense
- Preferably with your own book of business
- Motivated self-starter with drive
- People person; empathetic to the needs of your clients
Leave a Reply