If you found it interesting to learn about the statute of limitations as it applies to auto accidents or how liability is determined in such cases, then you may find these additional resources informative:
- Check out the Fault Determination Rules from the Government of Ontario to learn more about determining liability for auto accidents.
- If you would like to know more about the various statutes of limitation concerning auto accidents and more, then see the text of the Limitations Act.
- This article from eHow describes how no-fault insurance works in Ontario.
- Inform yourself about Canadian traffic law by browsing the Highway Traffic Act.
- Autos.ca recently published this article announcing the collaboration between the Traffic Injury Research Foundation (TIRF) and Toyota Canada Foundation to create a new driver education program.
- Learn more about the Canadian legal system with this guide to the origin and history of common law.
If you would like to learn more or have any questions regarding auto accidents or a personal injury case, then call the S.J. Chip Petrillo Law Barristers and Solicitors at (888) 309-6576. We provide timely and economic legal services to resolve your disputes.